Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hurry and get your creations linked up for our Disney~Pixar link-up party!!!  See this post for further details >>> Disney~Pixar Link-up Party! 

Tomorrow at midnight EST is your last chance to link up. I am giving away a $25 Disney Gift Card to one lucky winner and right now your odds are VERY good with only 13 entries linked up so far! 

Come on and show me your Disney or Pixar creations!!  You can enter as many times as you would like!




2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I wish I could play along with you.. I am so into trying to get my Project 365 done, that's all I have been doing.. well kind of, I made a birthday card for friend the other day. AND I am working on some note cards for another friend for her birthday... Miss seeing you post.. hugs from ukiah

Anonymous said...

I really miss your blog! I always enjoy seeing what new page layouts you have came up with and seeing all your Disney pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...