Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mickey Santa card!

A friend of mine (along with Santa) is surprising her family with a trip to Disney World for Christmas!!! When the kids wake up on Christmas Eve Day they are going to find the this card on their tree and all their presents underneath the tree! She asked me to make a special card that would reveal that they were leaving for Disney World thanks to Santa!

The pictures don't really do this card justice. I used black flock on Mickey's ears and body and white Soufle pen and Stickles on the Snowflakes (the Snowflakes were cut from the AE cart once again!).

I wanted to make the inside specific to them so I wrote a little Christmas poem to announce that they would be leaving for Walt Disney World!!!

I hope she is happy with the card! I had fun making it...I only wish I could be there to see them read it!









8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great poem!!!

And that friend's family is going to have a blast!!!

Janice said...

What a wonderful card! I too love everything Disney.

JeWill said...

Fabulous card - and what a great way to be surprised! We leave for Disney on the 18th, checking in on the 20th for a one week stay - can't wait!!!!!

CanadianBug

Bram_fam said...

That is a really sweet card. What a great family Xmas present. I think that will be the trip for them to remember and you created the perfect card for them to start their trip.

Heather Bares said...

so cute!!!!

all4sydney said...

That is awesome!! I love it!!I'm sure they will too!!

DisneyDaddy said...

That's a great idea!

When we gave our kids their first trip to WDW for Christmas, I made each a passport.

We also got custom maps from the Disney site and put them all over the tree. When they came into the living room, the planning DVD was running as well.

It made for a great setup.

kisatrtle said...

That was an awesome poem! I want to go with them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...