Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Creative juices were flowing!!!

On Tuesday my husband decided to head up north to his Mom's to get some things done around the yard for her. Lucky for me our 4 year old turned on the crocodile tears tears and Daddy ended up taking him too! WAHOOOOO!!!! That meant free time for Mommy!!! They walked out the door at 11:30 AM and by 11:35 AM I was upstairs and seated at my scrapbooking table!
In a 24 hour period I was able to create 26 cards! It was so much fun to be able to sit and create and get so much accomplished!

Here are a few of the cards I finished!

This card I made for our Principal's son who is also Parker's penpal, that is coming home from Iraq next week after a 15 month tour of duty!

inside of card











1 comment:

Mary Director said...

Very nice cards. Isn't it great to have time to create. A luxury for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...