Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I think I'm getting the hang of it!

Phew! I think I am FINALLY getting the hang of this blogging thing! Slowly, but surely I am finding my way around the dashboard and learning how to change settings and add things to my blog layout! I'm so excited that I was able to add my own song playlist today with some of my favorite Disney songs at the top of the list!

I am hoping to upload some of my Disney layouts soon for you all to enjoy! I can hardly believe that we will be on our way back to our favorite place in the world in a couple of weeks! I haven't even finished my album from our last WDW vacation!

Thanks for your patience with this work and progress and I hope you continue to come back!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Melissa your blog is GREAT!!! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...