Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mama Mia!

I was lucky enough to be able to see this movie this weekend and I have to say that is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time! I cannot remember laughing out loud as many times as I did at any movie! Of course it didn't hurt that it was loaded with ABBA songs! I was surprised to see the diverse crowd, the movie theater was packed with old, young, families, couples, singles and friends! Everyone was laughing and singing along. Meryl Streep was amazing in this film and so deserves an Oscar nomination! Julie Walters and Christine Baranski were the perfect choices for sidekicks with Julie Walters stealing the show. I'm telling you, if you get the chance to go see this movie, DO IT! Great storyline, great actors and great music will make for a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this movie this past weekend as well with some friends and we all absolutely LOVED it! I called my mom and told her she had to go see it with her friends :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...