Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Goal NOT completed! **EDITED** Step one...CHECK!

Well....I didn't get around to taking pictures of my LO's
this weekend like I wanted to, but we did get a lot
accomplished on the boys science fair projects and
we just got home from a Pistons game where Parker got
to be the pre-game ball boy! It was such a cool experience!! It was a great game and we had a lot of fun and THE PISTONS WON!!!!! Wahooooooo!!!!

These next two weeks are crazy with all of the science
fair goings on that I'm a part of so I don't think there
will be any free time to get my pictures taken....UNLESS
we end up getting hit with the snow and sleet they are
calling for and we get a snow day tomorrow! :-)

Have a fabulous week everyone!

**EDITED**

Just wanted to add that we DID have a snow day and I was able to get pictures taken of all my WDW LO's!  Now I just need to get them from the camera....to the computer....edited....and then posted!  Stay tuned! 

1 comment:

Brens Designs said...

I look forward to seeing your layouts! Good luck with the Science Fair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...