Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My goal for the weekend....

Although we need to work on our boys science fair projects with them...I am HOPING that I can find some time to take photos of all my Disney LO's that I created at my last 2 scrapping weekends. I may not get the pictures posted this weekend, but my goal is to at least get the photos taken!

I have so many other projects from the past 6 or 7 months that I never posted. I really want to get back into sharing. I get so much inspiration and joy from all of the wonderful blogs I visit.

Happy Saturday to all!

2 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Hi Melissa! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog today! I saw your Disney Avie and wanted to check out your blog! Please...post those Disney layouts. I have only done about 4 from our trip last summer and need some inspiration and motivation to finish my album! I would love to see them!
Emily

Melissa said...

I'm going to try Emily! You can see some of my older Disney LO's at the bottom of my blog in a couple slideshows. I have a lot of my LO's posted on the Cricut Board as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...