Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blog candy winners!


Thank you to all who participated in our Disney~Pixar Blog Hop and for all of the wonderful birthday wishes!  Normally I take pictures of all the Random Org shots as I do them, then upload and post.  Please forgive me for not doing it that way this morning.  I have a VERY busy day and no time to spare.  Rather than not getting the winners posted this morning, I just wanted to do it the quick way and announce them.  All winners will have 1 week to get in contact with me to claim their prize.  Here we go! 

Winner from Disney~Pixar Blog Hop Day 1 and her choice of a set of Kristal's stamps is....

#23 ScrapMyWay said...



Melissa, Happy Birthday & may all your wishes come true!! The tile is such an awesome way to hold on to such a great family photo. Goal accomplished...you inspired me to make one!Love the metal Mickey!!


Creative Wishes,

Claire

Winner from Disney~Pixar Blog Hop Day 2 and the Christmas Village Cricut Cartridge is...

#29 Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...



What a yummy idea! I want to try to make these now. Thanks for sharing. Love how they turned out.



Tami

Last but not least...the winner of my Birthday Blog Candy is...

#20 arneff0404 said...



Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you get to spend some time crafting on this special day :)


Ashley


Congratulations to the winners and stay tuned for another Original Disney~Pixar Blog Hop coming your way soon!  Hope everyone has a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving! 

8 comments:

Cathy said...

congratulation girls, happy thanksgiving:)

Ladybug said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Hope your birthday was truly special, Melissa.

Thanks for a fun blog hop!! :-)

Claire Spielman said...

I am soooo excited to win blog candy from such a super terrific hop.. T H A N K S! Please email me @ scrapmyway@gmail.com & I will send you my personal info. I couldn't find your email, so sorry for this extra step!
Creative Wishes,
Claire

Kaye said...

Congrats to all the winners and all the losers; myself included!!! wink-wink.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Rita Barakat said...

Hey Melissa I need you to come check out my blog please!

Anonymous said...

I miss your blog! I really loved looking at your crafts and LOVED your scrapbook pages....I hope you come back soon!

Chris said...

Miss this blog! Hope everything is okay.

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

GREAT WORK with such beautiful colors. Come join us again. We have some great prizes and some fun challenges. Love you see you again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...