Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to me and another Disney~Pixar Blog Hop!!!


I hope everyone will stop by this weekend for another one of our Disney~Pixar Blog Hops!  My birthday is Monday so this is going to be an early birthday celebration for me and I might just have a few presents to offer up to YOU!  Along with the blog candy that I will have up for grabs...Marlo at Contain Ya Crafts is donating a grand prize for one lucky winner which will be your choice of a Scrap 'n Tote or Scrap 'n Easel!  Be sure to come back on Saturday morning to see all of the wonderful projects! 


6 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Gotta make sure I get by, my friend!!! In advance, happy birthday!

Happyscrapin said...

First I would like to wish you an early Happy Birthday! I will be sure to stop in this weekend, looking forward to your hop!

plese.cathy@yahoo dot com

Lisa said...

Melissa, Hope you have a magical birthday!!!! I'll be at the hop for sure!!! :) super excited!!!

Lisa G
lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com
ps I'm in my first hop tomorrow - hop you can stop by!

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Cool, what a fun weekend! Hi Melissa!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday my friend (a little late)!!!!! Can't wait for the Hop!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks ladies...and you aren't late Lori! My birthday is Monday! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...