Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finally some Halloween photos!

Here are some photos of my boys from their Halloween parade at school as well as trick or treating on Sunday night at our friend Diane's house.  It could have been a little warmer out for my liking, but at least it wasn't raining or snowing! 


Tanner had a few friends dress up as Mario and Luigi as well! 



My little poser! 



             
...and here is the 15 POUNDS of candy they ended up with!


I will be posting the pictures of the mummy candy bars I made for their classrooms tomorrow!  Hope you all have a wonderful day! 

4 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Great photos! I made my husband a Mario outfit two years ago, still one of my favorites (Mr. Incredible still wins it though)! :) and 15 pounds of candy!? That is just crazy loot! lol.

Audrey Frelx said...

Great photos!!!! The kids are adorable in their Mario outfits!

Disneylady Maggie said...

They,re the cutest "Mario,s" I,ve seen............& I love Max in his Halloween Coat..............he,s getting big.
Great Candy collection there xxxxxxxx

Melissa said...

Hi Maggie! So happy to see that you've been stopping by my blog!! {{{HUGS}}} to you my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...