Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 22, 2011

Hopping like crazy this weekend!

Good morning!  Just wanted to give you all a little reminder that I am participating in THREE hops this weekend.  Ummm...yeah...I kind of over extended myself.  Nothing new for me! lol  I didn't realize until after I had said "yes" that they were all on the same weekend, let alone that it was Easter Weekend.  It's okay though.  I was able to finish projects for all of them and last night my sweet hubby was able to talk me through some trouble shooting and steps via Skype to figure out what was wrong with the computer so I could upload and edit pictures again.  I am pretty sure it is all working properly again so today I just need to get photos of my projects as well as the BLOG CANDY taken and get posts written up to go along with them.  The first of the three blog hops will be going live at midnight so you will be able to start hopping then if you'd like! 

I also need to get up a post for my 1000 followers blog candy!  Hopefully I will get to that before tomorrow when the hops start.  If not, the post for that will definitely be going up at the beginning of next week.  Thanks once again to each and every one of you for helping me reach that milestone!






Be sure to come back and HOP, HOP, HOP!





2 comments:

jessica said...

fun times coming!
I wanted to thank you for the stamps!!
Have a GREAT easter and I'll see you hopping through :)

Jen said...

Congrats, Melissa! You are Cooking With Cricut.com's Bunny Blog Hop winner of the $15 gift certificate to Oh My Crafts! Contact Madison at FunkyCards @Charter .net (no spaces) within two weeks to claim your prize.

~ Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...