Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 11, 2011

**** I'm the lead pink flamingo today! ****

***************

Good morning!  Today I am the guest designer over at Karel's blog One By One the Flamingos are Stealing my Sanity

This card was one of a set of 10 that I made as a donation to our school auction that took place at the end of March.  I'm happy to say that not only did the lot of cards make a nice bit of money, but my crafty friend Kim is the one who won them which was a nice little bonus!



The Frog was cut from the Boys Will be Boys Cricut cartridge at 4 1/4" from Core'dinations Whitewash cardstock. I used the Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug embossing folder to give him some dimension and then inked him up a bit with some Starlite Silver Dew Drop ink. The pink was a piece of banner cut from Country Life Cricut cartridge that was left over from another project and the background patterned paper is by K&Company. I used My Pink Stampers stamps for the "Sorry, I froggot." sentiment. I just used a left over piece of Colorbok Pearlescent paper to cut a small strip and then wrapped it around my stylus to give the froggy a bug catching tongue! 





Thank you so much for stopping by!  Sad to say that we have to head back to reality today. Back to crazy daily and weekly jam packed schedules for the boys and I at school...and hubby for work. Time to start counting down the days again. Next stop....summer vacation!


Today is D-Day (dress day! lol) for Parker's teacher! Cannot wait to see him all decked out in his dress and all the accessories that go with it! I will be back later to use Random Org to pick a winner for the weekend blog hop candy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow these are absoutley adorable.

Bunnyfreak said...

I hope you include a picture of D-Day! Great card.

Jovan said...

This is so super cute!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love that frog.. I just brought this cart. (like I really need it. lol) So did hubby have to leave again??? :-(
hugs

4kids4 said...

Cute card..great embossing and the stitching is fab! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...