Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Teacher Tile

Our oldest son is in the 4th grade and they have had a student teacher this year.  Her last day was a week ago just before we started on our Spring Break.  We had a nice canvas bag made for her and had each of the students bring in a copy of their favorite book to get her started on her own classroom library.  We also had a little going away party complete with brownies and punch!  Parker asked me if I could make Ms. Carter a classroom tile like I had made for his teacher for Christmas and how could I say 'no'?!  I couldn't!  Here is the 12X12 tile that we ended up giving her.  Used EDPD and welded them together in my Gypsy for the kids and the font is Plantin Schoolbook.  Thanks for taking the time to look and comment! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So thoughtful of you. I'm sure she will use it for years to come with fond memories of her time student teaching.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...