Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 15, 2010

TOMORROW!!!!

My get-a-way scrapping weekend is just about here!  I absolutely love it when I get the chance to go scrapping with my girlfriends for the weekend.  It doesn't happen nearly as often as I would like, but I think that is what makes it even more special! 

Cindy is driving in from Pennsylvania and plans on being here early in the morning so we can have a little retail therapy before getting to the hotel to set up our stuff!  We should be back to the hotel and starting that long, tedious journey of unloading and setting up all of our supplies by noon.  I literally take pretty much everything with me except for the kitchen sink.....and that's ONLY because they supply two sinks in the conference room we scrap in! lol 

Today is my good friend T-Nina's last day of tax season 2010 so she will be heading up from Indiana tomorrow for some much needed R&R and scrapping fun!  Hope she's bringing me a Vera!!!!!!  :-)

Last, but certainly not least.....my VERY pregnant friend Kim is making the 3 1/2 hour trek down from up north to be with us!!!  She has about a month to go before her new little boy should be blessing us all with his presence, but she decided she just couldn't stay away!  Keep your fingers crossed that her water doesn't break until she makes it back home safely with her hubby and her other two cuter than cute little boys on Sunday! 

Now I just need to get all my stuff packed up and ready to go!  YIKES!  Hope you all have a very happy, scrappy weekend!!!! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!

2 Ducky said...

Love weekends like that! Hope you have a great time (it's a given that you will, lol!) and that you all get back home safely.

P.S. -- SO JEALOUS!!! :)

Snowmanlover said...

have a wonderful time!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I am so excited you get to go have a scrapbook week end with your friends.. I am sure you are going to have a fabulous time, I hope you get some scrapping done. hugs

Jen said...

Oh wow how fun! I hope you had a blast!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...