Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Christmas in August?

This LO has a picture of each of our boys after the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party in 2008 at the Magic Kingdom.  I think we barely made it into the van and they were both out!  Made for a very short nap since we were staying on property and our resort was less than a 10 minute drive! lol  They were obviously both exhausted.  Partying with The Mouse can be hard work! 




Hope you all have a glorious Sunday!!!!!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

How precious Melissa! That's how I was after MVMCP too! Thanks for dropping by my blog ... we're now following each other. Yea!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh this is just such an awesome picture Melissa. Yes playing with Mickey is hard work.

Tammy E. said...

That is just so darn cute! What a wonderful memory preserved for them! Isn't that the Winter Woodland font? It looks great!

Melissa said...

Thanks ladies! Yes Tammy, that is the Winter Woodland cartridge! I bought that cartridge just for the font...LOVE IT! I also used it on the gingerbread house LO I posted awhile back. I think you can view it down in one of my slideshows at the bottom. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...