Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Steven Tyler on American Idol?!?!?!

Oh pleasssssssssssssse let the reports be true!  A few of the entertainment shows are claiming tonight that Steven Tyler has signed on the dotted line and will be a judge for the upcoming season of American Idol!!!!!  I am one of those people who love Simon Cowell and think he will really be missed, but if they need to replace judges on the show I'm SUPER EXCITED that they are talking about one of them being Steven Tyler!  Oh how I love me some Aerosmith and Steven Tyler!!!!!!  No clue what he'll be like as a judge, but I can't wait to hear his voice and see him at the judges table each and every Idol night!!!! 

Bring on Steve Tyler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I seen this too! He'd be a good judge! : )

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so funny Melissa. hugs

Cheryll said...

You go girl! I love me some ST too! DH was a guard for them in the 70's. Email me...

Party Pops said...

I would be super excited to see him on Idol!!! Love me some Aerosmith and Steven Tyler!! Not to mention Rocking Roller Coaster!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...