Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I FINALLY have some crafty things to share!

Hello all!  I finally have my external hard drive and camera back from my hubby so I am in the process of uploading some photos of a few Disney LO's I have completed as well as a street address plaque that I made for our friend the other day.  Jim has been doing some things around her house for her including painting her detached garage and the front entry way to her house.  With the fresh new coat of paint I wanted to make her something special to display her house number.  I will share that with you in a few days when Jim finishes and gets the plaque up! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...