Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Magic Kingdom Main Street USA out of Legos!

My friend Rich that lives in the UK is a Lego enthusiast and is always building the most amazing projects.  We are always in awe of what he does because our boys get the Lego kits that come with instructions, like the Star Wars ones or the Indiana Jones ones and we still want to pull our hair out by the time they are complete with all the time, energy and attention to detail that it takes. 

Look what he just made from scratch!!!  Just by using various Legos in his collection!  AMAZING!!!!! 



One of my favorite shopping places on property The Emporium!

City Hall and the Fire Station

View of Main Street from outside in front of Main Street Train Station

Main Street Train Station from inside the park

How fantastic is his replica of Exposition Hall and Tony's?!?!?!

I LOVE the attention to details!  Right down to Woody, Jessie & Bullseye hosting a character meet and greet in Town Square and the horse drawn trolley clanging it's way down Main Street USA! 






You can view this entire building process through his Photobucket account here >>>  Magic Kingdom Main Street USA  He has close to 300 pictures of the process, but it is amazing to look at how he started and what he ended up with!  Wow, wow, wow!  I promise you won't be disappointed if you take the time to have a look! 

The sad thing is....Rich has spent WEEKS working on this and today he is tearing it all down!  I would be finding a room to keep it and look at it forever if it was mine and I had spent all of that time creating this piece of art!  Even if it meant one of the boys giving up their bed! lol  Craziness Rich...pure craziness!  Thank you to Rich for letting me share his masterpiece with all of you! 

11 comments:

Gill McCall said...

This is absolutely amazing !
im a new follower as i too LOVE disney - fav being tinkerbell. im starting a disney feature each week on my blog where i will create disney themed cards - just for fun! http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness that sure was alot of work. what a wonderful display of Disney! Super fab!!!
smiles...Tammy

Lisa Norris said...

WOW!!! That is CRAZY amazing! Thanks so much for sharing this!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Sheena said...

WOW!!!...that is so cool...Thanks for sharing this :)

4kids4 said...

My kids loved these pictures...thanks for sharing! I can't believe he's taking these down...I don't think I could do it! What a great job!!

~Sharon C.

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Wow! What an awesome display! Too bad he's disassembling it. He should have his Legos taken away for that. LOL.

Rich Oswald said...

Hey guys, Rich here! Thanks so very much for the kind comments. I had great fun building it and it sure past the last few weeks. Alas, as Melis said, I have demolished it all now and after 8 hours and 18,529 pieces later, it has all been put away. (Extra photos of it been dismantled have been added to the original photo link).
Thanks again, Rich xoxoxo

Melissa said...

Glad you stopped by Rich! I still can't believe you took it all apart! How could you!?!?! I think you should start working on a Lego replica of Cinderella's Castle! :)

Unknown said...

WOW!! That is amazing.

Unknown said...

That is awesome, where did you get all the pieces for those Main Street buildings ?

Letourneau said...

Hello! (This might be a double comment by accident ) I know this is an older blog but recently I have been trying to recreate your main Street build! However the link to the photobucket does not work anymore. If the pictures were removed on purpose would you consider emailing them to me? It would mean a lot. Email: ant.letourneau@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...