Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thank you Barb!

I won some blog candy on Barb's blog last week http://www.snowmanlover.blogspot.com/ and it arrived yesterday with this adorable little birdie note and the corduroy buttons and brads from the Stampin' Up button share she was hosting!  I love the Stampin' Up border punch she sent me as blog candy and I can't wait to use my buttons!!! 

If you ever need any Stampin' Up products be sure to stop by Barb's blog http://www.snowmanlover.blogspot.com/ She is absolutely wonderful to work with and one of the kindest women I have ever crossed paths with. 



2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how fun to get a package in the mail. I agree Barb is one awesome lady. I love that bird, he is adorable. Can't wait to see what you do with those buttons.

Snowmanlover said...

Oh you are so sweet. Funny, I was looking in my dashboard and then saw that card, and thought hey that looks like my card and it was!! Enjoy the punch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...