Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Princess!

Here is a birthday card that I made for two different challenges.  Momo is having a "Princess" challenge on her blog and there is a "Anything Party Related" challenge taking place at Paper Playtime



Here is Princess Atta from Bug's Life cut from the Best of Pixar cartridge at 5".  I cut the word "Princess" from the "I am a Princess" word art from the same cartridge and then just snipped the "Princess" part from it.  The "Happy Birthday" stamp is from Inkadinkado and the patterned paper is from K&C Co. (purple) and Me & My Big Ideas (green).  The gem at the top of the folded and sewn purple paper strip is by K&C Co.

Now I seriously need to go start packing up my stuff for the crop!  Toodles! 

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Very cute card!

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute! And just when I thought I could pass on a cart. LOVE the stitching, too! xxD

Sonia said...

Cute Card! Love it!

Sheena said...

Cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...