Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday to our Tanner!!!

Today is a very special day in our house...Tanner is turning 6!  He should be running down the stairs within the next 30 minutes asking to open all the birthday cards that have been arriving at the house during the past couple weeks!

Where does the time go?  I swear that it seems like yesterday that I was at the hospital holding him in my arms for the very first time and now he hardly stands still long enough for me to hold him, let alone talk to him! Our two boys are very different.  Parker is more like Daddy and as much as it makes me cringe to say it....Tanner is most like me.  That's probably why he can push me to the edge so easily and quickly!  lol  He keeps me on my toes every single day and makes me smile with the darndest things he will say. 

I wanted to share a book all about Tanner that was turned into his preschool teacher.  He was so proud the day he took this in.  I look at some of the pictures and it brings tears to my eyes.  My baby is growing up.









 











Speak of the lil' devil!  He's awake and about 15 minutes early!  He's super excited so I need to go get the cards down for him!  Have a magical day everyone!!!

8 comments:

Emily C said...

6 is such a fun age. Happy Birthday Tanner! My Tanner will be 3 in Jan.

Emily C
The Wonderful Insanity Called Life

Summer said...

A Big Happy Birthday to you!

Disneylady Maggie said...

Happy , Happy Birthday to Tanner.
Love his book ...........I remember some of those younger photos well...............what a georgeous big boy he,s growing into xxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Ducky said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! Have a safe and fun day!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Happy Birthday Tanner I hope you have a "magical day"... love the album. hugs

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Tanner, happy birthday to you! Have a great day!

Beckie Williams said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Dorcas said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love all the pics. Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...