Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 16, 2010

PC Promotion for Gypsy owners!!!

I wanted to share the information I saw on the Cricut Message Board for those of you who weren't aware of the promotion.  I don't want any Gypsy owners to miss out on this!!!

Buy and register a Gypsy by Cricut by October 31 and receive 6 free cartridges downloaded to your Gypsy – including the exclusive, all-new “Smiley Cards” cartridge (and don’t forget about Gypsy Wanderings and Gypsy font cartridges that come pre-loaded on the machine). It’s a $419 value!

Free cartridges include:

Smiley Cards (new and exclusive to this promotion)
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More (not available in retail)
Christmas (not available in retail)
Blackletter (not available in retail)
Printing Press (not available in retail)
Indie Art (not available in retail)

All current Gypsy owners included! Simply register your Gypsy by October 31, 2010 and get access to all downloads. Register at www.cricut.com/gypsy

Downloads will be available through a special update to your Gypsy starting November 1st.

New Gypsy cartridge downloads are easy! Just connect your Gypsy to your computer and you’ll automatically be prompted how to start. In just a few steps, you’ll be able to download all six cartridges containing thousands of images! And with Gypsy, you’ll have all the cartridge artwork and keypad overlays on your Gypsy screen, so there’s no actual cartridge, handbook, or packaging.

You only have a few weeks. Don’t miss out!!

This is for new AND current Gypsy Owners! I already have all these cartridges except the Printing Press and Smiley Cards and I can't wait to see what the Smiley Cards one is all about!!! 

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Thanks Melissa..

Snowmanlover said...

Thanks Melissa! I just saw this a few minutes ago but is it for those that have already registered theirs? I never have used mine but once but it is registered? Thank you!

Beckie Williams said...

So trying to con my hubby into letting me get one very early for Christmas!

Cheryl said...

Thank you Melissa! I think you go through the registration when you download software for the first time to your Gypsy. I have updated mine a few times and have current software so I figure I'm registered.

Anonymous said...

first of all Melissa, this blog is so darn cute-i love it!
thanks for being a follower of my ]blog,and now I'm one of yours!
PS I'm so excited about the gypsy update Nov 1
didyou enter my blog candy for the cricut embossing system?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...