Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sharing a Disney project by a fellow blogger...

I was over at Michele's blog Greengirl Scraps last week and she had the most adorable Disney project that she created for her Daughter Ashlyn's 2nd birthday with her Cricut markers!  You must stop by and check it out!  While you are there, be sure to check out the matching crayon boxes she created to go along with the coloring book!

Michele, thank you so much for letting me highlight your projects on my blog!  What a clever, inexpensive party favor for your little Disney lover!  Everyone, be sure to stop by Michele's blog Greengirl Scraps and leave her some blog love!  She has some really cute cards and is a new Imagine owner...and if you scroll down some of her older posts you'll see some Mickey Mouse birthday invites to go along with the party favors! 

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How adorable Melissa...

Summer said...

I will have to go check out melissa's blog, and boy oh boy what a time savers those markers must be! TFS

Unknown said...

I love the colors that you picked for your project. I am a HUGE Disney fan too!! Thank you for sharing.

I am hosting a contest/free digital download on my blog:
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Thank you again
Jessica Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...