Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween! Boo to You Parade Layout...

Happy Halloween!!!  My little monsters are still fast asleep, so there is that eeeeeeerie sense of quiet, like the calm before the storm in my household...  I'm sure that many of you can relate!  :) 

Here is my layout that I did for the Boo to You Parade from last years Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (did I mention that I LOVE) this parade and it's music!!!  I was so excited the other day when I was able to find and download the "Boo to YOU!" song to my cell for my new ringtone!!!  It makes me happy to hear my phone ring! The CD has also been playing in our van all month long!  Nothing like Disney music to bring a smile to your face!  Well....at least to faces of my little family!


This is a 2 page LO, so to view larger, just simply click on it. I had wayyyyyy more pictures than even these taken of this parade so I had to figure out a way to incorporate as many of them as I could!  I hope you like it!
...and for those of you who missed my Jib Jab ecard post of my family performing The Monster Mash...I thought I would share it again today for Halloween.  I had a lot of our friends that we sent it to through email ask "Who is Frankenstein?"  Ummmm...that's our puppy Max!  I thought he played a good little monster!  Enjoy! From our family to yours, have a safe and Happy Halloween! The video can be seen at the top of my blog page!

**In order to hear Monster Mash properly, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of my page and pause my playlist music...Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and Monster Mash do not harmonize too good together**

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

I love all the circles you used for your pictures.

Happy Halloween,
Georgiana

Audrey Frelx said...

Great layout!

Oh, yes, I can definitely relate to the quiet! LOL!!! Are you absolutely sure they're sleeping? LOL!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Melissa, I love the layout... I wish we lived closer, I could certainly learn some things from you on how to do a "wow" layout. hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...