Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 11, 2011

Black & White with some HOT pink!

Here is a card for Momo's challenge on her blog.  She challenged us to make something black, white and hot pink and have at least one heart on it.  I absolutely love A Child's Year Cricut cartridge!  There are so many fabulous cuts on it!


Both of the pink patterned papers are DCWV.  The black and white background paper is from my paper stash.  The "Just for You" stamp is by Inkadinkado.

Today is a busy day for us!  We will be popping popcorn for the entire school and then having Parker's classroom Valentine party as well!  We are doing ice cream sundaes for his class. I was happy that his teacher was willing to work with us and have the party today rather than Monday.  This way I can be in Tanner's class for his party then!  It's hard to be in two places at one time!  Then we are having our Family Dance tonight which the kids are really looking forward to!  Heck, I think even the parents look forward to some good wholesome and inexpensive family fun!  I know we are!  Hope you all have a fantastic Friday and an even better weekend!  Gotta go polish up my dancing shoes! 


 

4 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

This is great! Love the hot pink!

Jenifer said...

Hi, it's Jen from Honeybean Creations. For some reason, my Flaunt It Fridays blog hop post didn't automatically post, so your comment ended up on the wrong post. I don't want you to miss out on candy! Would you mind going back and reposting? Thanks!

http://huffinatorshangout.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is soooo cute. I have this cart. and have only used it once... you are such an inspiration, makes me want to pull it out and really look at it. hugs

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Love this card! I want that cart now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...