Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 24, 2011

You like me! You really like me!

I've been trying to catch up on some of my comments tonight and I noticed that two wonderful bloggers left me notices that they have passed on the Stylish Blogger award to me! 


Thank you to Chelsea at Create Share Love  and Patty at Creative Diva !  I really appreciate you choosing my blog.  It is a nice feeling knowing that others appreciate and like what you do!  I have received this award in the past and followed the rules in paying it forward so I am going to take a pass at doing that again and just say "thank you" before adding your names to this award on my sidebar. 

I think I am at the point where I am too tired to fall asleep.  Ever get that way?  I'm tired.  I didn't sleep good last night.  I should be ready to fall asleep.  I'm wide awake.  Maybe I will work on a card or a layout.  Wishing all of you sweet dreams.  Hope I will eventually get to have some of my own! 

3 comments:

Kathy said...

You are truly loved! I've passed along the same award to you! I just haven't gotten around to contacting everyone. Here is my blog post, http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com/2011/02/winners-and-blog-award.html
Thanks, and enjoy your much deserved award. I look forward to your Disney hop!

Summer said...

We all love your blog! Congrats on the award!

Audrey Frelx said...

Can't speak for everyone but I don't just like you, Ilove you!!! And you deserve this wonderful award!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...