Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thank you Sandy!



Look what the dear Sandy has passed onto me!  Sandy is one of the sweetest people I have met through the Cricut Board and the wonderful world of blogging!  She is a constant support system and always leaves me the nicest comments here on my blog!  Thank you Sandy!!! 

In order to earn the right to post this award on my blog I have to tell three things about myself that I feel makes me different from most others.  So here we go!

1.  I started dating my husband when I was 14 years old and almost 27 years later we are still together (and like each other most of the time)!
2.  I can spell the word Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious faster and possibly more accurately than most can spell their own name!
3.  I probably spend on the average of 600 hours during the school year at my boys school helping out and feel very blessed to be afforded the opportunity to do so!

Now comes the hard part...coming up with just three people to pass this award onto. 

1.  Brenda from Brens Designs
2.  Sheryl from Sheryl's Crafting Corner
3.  Lori from Scrappin' My Stress Away

These ladies (among MANY others) inspire me on a daily basis and always leave me the nicest comments.  I thank them all for their friendship and for supporting me in this amazing journey that allows me to share my love of crafting and Disney with the world!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!


2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so sweet Melissa.. I am impressed that you can spell Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.. I can hardly say it. hugs my friend.

- - Sheryl - - said...

Thank you ! been a long two days at work with working overtime - but I always make a point to read your blog! you are very thoughtful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...