Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Look what was delivered to my house today!


This is the Page in Progress Box by Cropperware.  They were nice enough to send one to me and I am going to be doing a blog review on this product one day this week so stay tuned for that!  In the meantime....you can check out their website:  Page in Progress Box by Cropperware

I am afraid that my Gypsy may be on the fritz and that I might have to send it back to ProvoCraft which I am totally dreading from the horror stories I've heard about how long it takes for them to fix and send back!  I started having issues on Thursday when I went to cut a project and it gave me the error message on my Gypsy "Not connected to Cricut".  Well...it was connected to my Cricut, I checked and double checked.  Then I unplugged and replugged.  Then I turned off and back on.  Nothing.  Same error message.  I called PC and they told me to update my Gypsy.  I did that and tried again...same error message.  Yesterday I called them back to let them know that the update didn't help and that I had also tried hooking my Gypsy up to my Baby Bug and got the same error message.  The lady helping me said that we would need to take "baby steps" to figure out the problem and is sending me a new cord that connects my Gyspy to my Cricut.  I don't like baby steps.  I am not a very patient person and I NEED my Gypsy!  I have so many projects already created and saved on my Gypsy, including projects for the new design team I'm on!  Well today my friend Steph brought her cord over so I could try that.  Sad to say....same error message.  *sigh*  not looking good for my Gypsy.  I just don't understand how it was working perfectly fine one day and then nothing the next.  If anybody has any tips on something I should or could try I am totally open to suggestions! 

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I don't know if this is going to help. But it did with mine. You take your stylus and unscrew the top it will have a point top pin. You then stick that in the gypsy on the back where there is this tiny hole above the three line openings this is to reset it. Let me know if that helps.
smiles...Tammy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I hope Tammy's tip helps you fix your poor gypsy.. I would be so SAD if my little gypsy got sick. :-( hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...