Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Disney picture collage


I always have pictures that I want to use that end up on the cutting room floor so to speak.  I decided to design a simple template to use for pictures like this from now on.  I just put 9 - 3 1/2"  circles on my 12X12 mat on my Gypsy screen and then loaded my paper and voila! 


The "2009" was cut at 1 1/4" and the circles for the Mickey ears from George at 1/2" and then welded together.  I added a some Stickles to the ears to bling em up!


I made a couple of other templates similar to this.  I did another with circles cut a little smaller at 3".  I also tried one with squares that are connected, but I haven't tried cutting that one out yet.  I will keep you posted on how that one works out!  

I will be busy all afternoon and evening setting up for our big science fair at school.  I will get some pictures of the boys display boards taken tonight after set up and try to get them posted within the next few days.  They are always so tickled about the responses they get over how nice their boards look and it cracks me up when Tanner explains to people "I used my Mom's Cricut!"  Raising them right!  :)  Almost half way through the work/school week!  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! 


4 comments:

A Rup Life said...

I love that you added 'ears' to 2009! What a great idea!!

Unknown said...

What a great idea for those extra pictures that I have about 600 of!! Love the mickey ears on your 0's!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I keep saying how creative you are Melissa... love it. Have fun at the science fair. hugs

Tammy said...

What a wonderful way to display lots of those pictures. Lovely job...have fun with the science fair. I so know those two words all to well...and the cricut is such a blessing when having to do the backboards.
smiles...Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...