Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I was one of the winners over at My Pink Stamper!!!

Robyn sent me an email today that I was one of the winners from her National Scrapbooking Day Challenges!  I sadly didn't win the Imagine (boo hoo), but I did win a Rock Princess Cricut cartridge for my card entry for challenge #11 which was to make a project using pink, green and black!  You will see my card when it comes up next week since I'm posting the challenges in numerical order.  So.... the even better news is....I will probably be using the Rock Princess cartridge as a giveaway here on my blog at some point because I already own it! 

Thank you so much to Robyn over at My Pink Stamper for all of her hard work putting together an amazing day of fun challenges and for all of the awesome prizes she had up for grabs for all of us.  Last year I didn't finish all of the challenges because of time constraints and prior commitments, but I am so happy and proud to say that I accomplished finishing each and every one of them this year!  Can't wait til next year!  Congrats to all the other winners as well!

7 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Congrats!! I was really bummed out because I didnt get to participate in the challenges. Too much yard work to be done! Looking forward to seeing what you made!!

Nati Tristan said...

Congrats!!!! I did all her challenges.. didn't win.. but truly did have a blast! Can't wait to see the rest of your creations that you did.. including the one that got you that amazing cartridge that I have been wanting! Whoop Whoop!

Sharon said...

How awesome!! Congratulations! :)

Jamie said...

Congrats on the win!

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

She shoots and she scores! Way to go you lucky chick!

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Congrat's Melissa!! You are one of the luckiest Gal's I have ever met!! Have a Super day Girl and Thanks for helping me out!!

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Congrats!! I also won one of the challenges. Im soo excited. It was sooo much fun! congrats again!!

hugs
Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...