Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baby Elephant Card

Friends of ours just had a new baby boy, a week ago today to be exact!  I purchased this cute little 'Cheeky Elephant" tote from Thirty-One and we have a couple of  Disney items including a stuffed Dumbo going inside it.  I decided to make an elephant card to go along with it.  Now that I finally have the card finished we can actually go and meet him and take the gift!  Can't wait for that baby fresh smell!!!!! 





The elephant was cut at 5" from the Paisley Cricut cartridge out of Heidi Grace paper.  Background patterned paper is also Heidi Grace.  Sentiment is by TPC Studio Stamps stamped with Dew Drops Brilliance Ink.  My Craft Spot crinkle ribbon, Spare Parts polka dot button, Wrights rick-rack and white uniball pen were used for the finishing touches. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
NSD Scrapbooking Bingo at Crystal's Blog Crafting for Caitlyn (used die cutter, item that pops, ink something to make a BINGO from card one!)

Patches of Pink
I am also linking this card up for the Patches of Pink Link Party on Thursday when it's posted.

I have had an interesting morning. When I got home from the school I had phone messages from AMEX fraud detection services.  Um yeah....apparently someone in California had a lot of fun with my AMEX card!  It is amazes me the lack of integrity some people have.  Shameful indeed.  Hoping that the rest of my day is better than the beginning of my day!

11 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I love that elephant and I love the pattern papers you chose!

Kari T! said...

Toooooo cute!!!! Your friend is blessed to have you!!!!

Heide said...

What a cute gift! The matching card is super!

Chriss America Real said...

Oh this is so cute!

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Your card is so stinking cute. Love the pattern paper you used.
Sorry to hear about the Amex. My husband tells me all the time not to use it for online purchases but I still do.Some people have no respect for others personal items. Shame on them. Hopefully you will be able to resolve this quickly.
By the way I emailed you back. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Adorable little card.. oh yes what is better than that "fresh baby smell"... AND no it wasn't me, I know I live in CA but I promise it wasn't me. Sorry that it happen to you... :-( hugs

thekolbes said...

Don't they have the neatest bags. Love your card too and matches perfectly. Good luck on your Amex card. We had that happen with Best Buy at Christmas a couple years ago.
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Kaye said...

I love this card too; this is becoming a common comment from me......

Thanks for the blog candy!!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute!!! Have fun seeing the new baby - there is nothing as great as that new baby smell, is there?

Heather - Patches of Pink Design Team
housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Valerie Scott said...

So cute! thanks for linking up with Patches of Pink!

Valerie
Patches of Pink Design Team

Andrea6760 said...

Thank you for entering the Patches of Pink link-up party. Your baby elephant card is adorable! I love the paper that you used and who wouldnt love to have a plaid elephant? LOL

I hope to see more of your work at the Patches of Pink link up party!

*Hugs*
~Andrea - Patches of Pink Design Team

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...