Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Slowly, but surely....


Hello my friends!!!  I am slowly, but surely starting to feel better.  I've spent the last couple of days not doing much (well...at least not as much as I normally do) and sounding like a tween boy.  I finally got a pretty decent night of sleep without coughing my head off last night and although I'm still feeling a little warn down, I went and treated myself to a Starbucks and a pedicure this morning after I finished what I needed to take care of at the school! 

I've been horrible about staying caught up on the blogs I follow this past week or so.  If you are used to seeing me around and commenting...please forgive me.  Things will get back to 'normal' (whatver that is) soon.  

Just wanted to share with you what the lovely Linda from Nothin' Fancy sent me!  She was looking for a sentiment for a stamp that she had a couple weeks ago and she liked mine best!!!  Here is a link to the card she ended up making... Linda's card  She sent me some baker's twine and this lovely card she made for me!  Thanks Linda!  I'm tickled that you liked my sentiment best! 



I also just got the new Pink By Design Animated Greetings II stamp set in the mail from Sarah the other day!!!  I'm super excited about this because I helped Sarah with this set!!!  It is so cool seeing my suggestions and sentiments I've used in the past (computer generated) on a set of stamps!!!!  Stay tuned because there are more "Disney" related ones to come because I sent her PAGES AND PAGES of ideas! lol  Thanks Sarah, it has been so much fun working on these with you!!!



It is killing me that I haven't been feeling good enough to break these out of the package and make something with them!  I will be sure to post something as soon as I do!

 I also won a $10 gift certificate from SVG Cuts on Celeste's Blog Touched by a Butterfly from a hop last weekend!!!  Thanks Celeste!

On a side note...Fed Ex showed up and tried to deliver my table and chairs I won from Robert's Crafts today WHILE I WAS GONE GETTING MY PEDICURE!!!!!  Not sure how delivery is going to fit into my schedule tomorrow either.  Why couldn't they show up Monday or Tuesday while I was home sick?????  Frustrating. 

Hope this post finds you all well.  Thanks for sticking in there with me.  I have more MPS Challenge projects to post for you, but I seriously couldn't even make my mind work properly to type up the posts for them.  I mean...I could have typed something, but there was no guarantee any of it was going to make sense through the cold medicine!  lol   Happy Wednesday!  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!  Pirates of the Caribbean for us this weekend!!!  Wahooo!! Can't wait!

5 comments:

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Melissa, as a mom it's very hard to be sick because we are on call 24/7. But a man can get a paper cut and be outta commission for 2 days. LOL. Hopefully that makes you laugh. Seriously, I'm glad you are starting to feel better. Take care and hope you feel 100% better soon.

Also, great job helping Sarah with those stamp ideas! I saw this new set and thought how perfect for Disney layouts and cards. And of course it's perfect in every way because a fellow Disney lover passed on some excellent Disney-fied suggestions. Love them! Thanks!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Melissa. I was dropping by to say hi, and I'm sorry to see you haven't been doing well. I will keep you in my thoughts and prays that you're up and about very soon!

I'll be back to check in on you again soon!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am glad to hear you are starting to feel better... How exciting about the stamp set. I can say, I knew her when... hugs my friend...

thekolbes said...

I am glad you are starting to feel better. I have been having asthma attacks for 2 weeks and thought I would end up in the hospital but so far so good with using the machine at home. HOLY COW you have to the luckiest lady I know. You are always winning and getting goodies in the mail..........L
Trish

The Cropping Canuck said...

Melissa, great stamps! Fabulous suggestions!

Feel better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...