Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gypsy Winner from Disney/Pixar Blog Hop!

First of all, I want to thank all of you who stopped by for our Disney/Pixar Blog Hop this past weekend.  I had so much fun participating and loved all of the amazing projects that all our bloggers shared!  Stay tuned for details on our next one.  It may be a couple of months to get another hop in place with all the busy work happening in our lives with the end of the school year fast approaching, but mark my words....there will be a Disney/Pixar Blog Hop 3!!! 

Now it is time to announce the winner of the Gypsy that was generously donated by Marlo at Contain Ya Crafts.  Drum roll please...........................



The lucky winner is.....

Stephanie Kenzakowski
of
Scrapping with Stephanie!!!

CONGRATULATIONS STEPHANIE!

Stephanie has already been notified and supplied us with her shipping information, so she should start stalking her mailman soon!   Enjoy that Gypsy!  It has absolutely change my crafting life!

I will be back later to announce the winners for my blog candy!  Have a great morning!  

9 comments:

Shawn Mosch said...

LOL! Love the stalking her mailman comment!

Stephanie K said...

OMG!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I am sooooo excited! I can't wait to see all that it can do! I will definitely be stalking the mail. I'm going to be my mailman's new best friend! Thanks Again!

Michelle said...

Congrats to you Stephanie---- you are gonna love your new best friend trust me....enjoy!!!!

Aim said...

Congrats, Stephanie!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Congrats to Stephanie. Melissa I wanted to ask you if you could email me. I went to your blog from Dayami's and loved your slide shows. But I did want to ask you a couple of questions. Could you please email me at:
anallanes@bellsouth.net
Thanks, Ana

Nati Tristan said...

Congrats to the winner!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrations to Stephanie... how exciting.

4kids4 said...

Congrats Stephanie...you're going to love it!

~Sharon C.

Kari T! said...

Congrats Stephanie!!!!
Melissa you are awesome!!!!
It was an awesome hop!!!!
Super job!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...