Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A surpising email!

UGH!!!!  First of all...I have been having a horrible time with Blogger since last Thursday!  I haven't been able to see any of the blogs that I follow (and I follow A LOT) on my reader list.  So I have been missing out on everyone who has been posting.  So I apologize for not stopping by any of your blogs that I normally frequent and comment on.  I have posted complaints about the problem to blogger (I am not the only one experiencing this issue), but at this time there still is no fix.  I have also been having issues posting!  I keep getting error messages!  I am hoping at some point when I click the "publish post" button that it actually does PUBLISH MY POST! 

I have picked the winner for the Nursery Rhymes Cricut cartridge from my 1000 follower celebration.  As soon as things are running smoothly again for my posting I will get that up. 

Meanwhile I have been creating away!!!  I've been participating in Robyn's NSD challenges and I'm not far from finishing up!  I have only two of the twelve challenges left to finish!  Wahooo!  It has been so much fun!  I've been posting the pictures in Photobucket since I've been having so much trouble with blogger, but I will be sure to share all of the projects with you once my posts start going through properly. 

So now for my exciting news!  Saturday night while I was getting ready for Pink Stamper live Ustream....I checked my email and in the junk folder there was an email with "winner" in the subject line.  I don't normally open things in my junk folder that I do not know who they are coming from...but this one peaked my interest and I decide to click on it to look at the preliminary information and see if there was enough info without having to click on any links to see what it was about.  Well I didn't have to click on any links...everything I needed to know was laid right out for me!  Here is what I saw...

Congratulations, Melissa! Your comment was picked to win the LIfetime Tables and Chairs! YAY! I'm so excited for you, and completely jealous. ;) Reply back to this email and we'll get your info sent to Lifetime for them to send you your PRIZE!


Have an amazing day, and HAPPY SCRAPBOOK DAY!

I won from the Roberts Crafts blog!  You can check that out here>>>  Roberts Crafts Lifetime Giveaway

OMGoodness!!!  I was (AM) so excited!  This is a prize package worth over $200!!!!  Look what I get!  I love their stuff BTW...I have 3 of their 4 foot adjustable height tables and 2 of their adjustable personal tables (TV tables).  Now I am going to be the owner of 1 - 6ft folding table and FOUR of their chairs!!!

...and FOUR of these!!!!!




Go ahead Sandy!!!  Tell me how lucky I am!!!  On this one I will have to agree with you!  Still smiling over it! 

Happy Mother's Day to all of you who celebrate!  Hope today has been top notch for you!  I got my wish...MY BOYS DIDN'T FIGHT (much)!  lol 

Now...crossing my fingers that this post goes through!!!!!!! 


16 comments:

jessica said...

Lucky girl you are! Always winning something :)
Happy Mother's Day!

Rhonda Miller said...

Sorry you're having so much trouble with blogger.
Congrats on your awesome win.
Happy Mother's Day

Darlene said...

Congrats on your win! I have been having the same trouble with blogger for the past few weeks. The only work around I have found is to save the post and then go into the edit post page and publish it from their. HTH And let me know if you get yours working right again.

Darlene

LoserGirl said...

Congratulations! That is awesome and on my (long) list of things to buy for my new scrapbook room.

Boo to blogger!! I have such a time with them. A friend of mine suggested bloglines.com. It's awesome! I follow a ton of blogs, too. Never had a problem with bloglines working. One stop reading. Check it out!!

Melanie - The Paper Retreat said...

Congrats on your win! How exciting! I have been having the same problem with blogger where the blogs I follow disappear - this past week they were missing for 4 days. Suddenly after I looked at my profile in blogger, they popped back up. You might want to try this, it might work for you.
Melanie
http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

jennyplace2 said...

Congrats on your win. I am also having the same problem with blogger. I wouldn't know if I won anything because it says I am not following any blogs. Day 3 already!

JulieK said...

Congrats! You have been very lucky lately!! My blogger has been having the same problems as yours since Friday. I've been checking frequently and none of my blogs showed up either. They all just came back about 10 minutes ago (I feel like I've missed so much!). I'm afraid to log off for fear that they'll go away again. Hope yours gets fixed soon.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL.. I can not believe this.. I have never met anyone this lucky... every time I turn around you are winning something.... BUT so happy for you... I did Robyn's challenge last year and had planned on doing it this year.. but things didn't work out for it to happen. But i did get some of my project 365 pictures out to try to do a layout (I so hate doing this.. but determined to finish it) and it was so funny because the pictures that were next were pictures of my cards I did last year for Robyn's challenge.. how funny is that.
Wonder what you will win next... :-) hugs my friend, I hope you had a very special Mother's Day.

Jamie said...

That is great! Congrats on the win!

Nati Tristan said...

OMG! I'm so jealous!!! How exciting! I love their products too! We have 4 tables of the 6 foot and 1 of the 4 foot! My family all has these products too! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Mother's Day as well! God Bless!

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Congrats on your win. I never ever win a thing. I have been to crops and everyone wins something and I leave with nothing won. I am not lucky like that at all. I guess my luck is with my husband and girls.
About the blogging. I have been having trouble posting also. I had the hardest time posting my projects for Robyn's challenges. After each post I had to get out of the blog and sign back in after each and every project. I did every challenge but the breast cancer one. I did start late but got to do them all by the end of the night. Some were wet with paint. My mothers day card had the letters move when I picked it up to take a picture, but thats OK, I hope no one noticed. Good luck with posting today.
Happy Mothers Day to you.
ANA

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Your so lucky....Congrats Melissa! I am not sure,but i did get your comment on my blog but Have not been getting very many comments on my Giveaway right now? I hope that things get better with blogger and your day is a good one!!

Rexann♥

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Congratulations on your awesome win! Very cool!

Kelly Massman said...

Congrats on the win! I didn't realize I "knew" the winner! It's always fun to see the actual person rather than just a name... :-)

thekolbes said...

Wooooohoooo, you go girl, what a great prize. Thank goodness you checked your junk mail.
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Anniebee said...

Congratulations, Melissa! I am totally envious too! I entered that giveaway but I never win anything big. I'm glad it was another paper crafter who won it though. Have fun with your new setup!

Anniebee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...