Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Pink Stamper NSD Challenge #2 Kraft Paper

Challenge #2 - use Kraft Paper

It was back in January at a crop that I found my new paper addiction....Kraft Paper!  I have stacks of this stuff now!  I LOVE the Bo Bunny Kraft Paper with the dots!  OMG....LOVE it!  I didn't use that on this card though.  This Kraft paper I used is by Recollections.


I think this is the first time I've used my Paper Lace Cricut cartridge (which I bought on Black Friday!).  There are some beautiful cuts on this cartridge...I just hadn't used it YET.   This "Get Well Soon" lace is from that cartridge cut at 4".  I used a Martha Stewart glitter marker on the "Get Well Soon" part and left the flowers plain and added the buttons on top.  Both the Kraft paper and the plaid printed cardstock (by Sassafras) were from my stash basket.  

Happy Hump day!  One day closer to Friday which is an early release day for the boys at school!  Wahooo!!! 


5 comments:

Heide said...

Cute card.
The weekend could not come soon enough!

Nati Tristan said...

I love that cart! I have to get it! Look at the detail on it!

.adri. said...

LOVE thie yellow! <3

-Adri
www.macheriecreations.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Shame on us both.. I have that cart. too and haven't used it yet either... I love the font on this card.. and I think I saw that Melissa WON over at the Pink Stamper... I am so surprised you WON (again)... lol... so happy for you Melissa.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card, love all the flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...