Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 13, 2011

MPS NSD Challenge #4 Mother's Day

Challenge #4 was to create something for Mother's Day which was perfect since I still hadn't made my mom a card!  Ooops! 



All of the paper was from my scrap basket.  The "Happy Mother's Day" was cut from the Celebrate With Flourish Cricut Lite cartridge at 2 1/2".  The pink glitter flower button was from my stash and I tied it off with some Twinery bakers twine.  

TGIF!!!  The boys have an early release day today so we get to start our weekend a little early!  Hope you all have a great one! 

5 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

That's a great card! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

snappy scrappy said...

Great card!!

Robin said...

I love the card. I have something for you on my blog:P So stop over and visit

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a beautiful card.. and I left something for you on my blog. (and got my prizes yesterday in the mail - so fun to get a package, thank you sooo much).. hugs

Kaye said...

I'm so glad Blogger is working again; now I can get caught up on leaving you comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...