Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

MPS NSD Challenge #7 Create a Scrapbook Page

I started this layout MONTHS ago.  I had picked out the patterned paper and matted the photos, but then I couldn't decide what else to add or embellish it with.  I decided to pull it back out and work on it for the scrapbook page challenge.  Glad I did and figured out what to do with it!


"flying high" was cut from Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge.  The peanuts are from the Create a Critter cartridge and I used the hide/contour freature to hide the face on them and then unlinked so I could adjust just the height and not the width to stretch them out a bit.  After I cut them out of Recollections Kraft paper I ran them through my Cuttlebug with the mesh embossing folder and inked them up a bit.  The tickets are cut from the seasonal Summer Vacation Cricut cartridge and inked up as well. 


Hope you all have a happy hump day!  One day closer to the three day weekend!  Thanks for stopping by! 


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute LO. Love the tickets and peanuts.

Heide said...

I so love the peanuts with he tickets! Great thinking!

Gloria said...

Love your layout:-) Super CUTE!!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Super cute, love the peanuts!

Kari T! said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the peanuts!!!!!!! They are sooooooo stinkin' cute!!!!!
Another job well done!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Melissa, you are always so creative... I love the layout.. As everyone has said the "peanuts" are so adorable. hugs

inspiredwon said...

Cute Scrapbook pages!! I love the embossing on the peanuts!! Thanks for sharing it with us!! Amanda

Kaye said...

GREAT colors!!! Who doesn't love peanuts?!?!?!?!

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Love your Dumbo layout! So cute and fun. Great idea using the cuttlebug on the peanuts. That adds a nice touch. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...