Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 12, 2011

The love of my life...

Twenty-seven years ago today (wow.....seriously...TWENTY-SEVEN???)  my hubby and I went on our very first date as boyfriend/girlfriend.  I was just finishing my freshman year of high school and he was a friend of mine that lived up the road and did lawn work for the elderly family friend that lived across the field from us.  I had seen Jim cutting the grass or painting a barn many times before we started a friendship, but never dreamed that the 'nice young man' that worked for Mrs. Wood would someday be my amazing husband that would bless me with our two wonderful boys.  I was lucky enough to marry my best friend and I cannot imagine a day in this life without him.





Love you babe!  

4 comments:

Heide said...

Congrats!

Kaye said...

How NICE is that?

I love the picture of you guys in front of The Tree of Life!

jennyplace2 said...

Congrats! I bet hubby feels just the way you do...may you have many more wonderful years together. Have a wonderful day and maybe even break out the bubbly tonight.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh happy anniversary Melissa... I love happy endings... I left you something on my blog. hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...