Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Flaunt it Fridays Challenge



Sorry for the very poor picture quality.  The weather here today leaves a lot to be desired and I tried many different locations and angles to get a good photo with no luck. 

The challenge over at Flant it Fridays is to use the Happy Hauntings cartridge.  I have had these photos from our 2009 trip that we went to MNSSHP ready to go, but never finished the layout.  This was the perfect opportunity.  I didn't save the file on my Gypsy and I didn't write down the sizes I used on the cuts so I apologize.  The skull is a stamped image on black paper using Dew Drops ink and Inkadinkado stamps.  Everything else is from Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge.


I was able to complete a few things yesterday, which is a good thing considering how I feel today.  This crazy weather has been getting the best of me.  I wish Mother Nature would just pick a 10 degree temperature range and stick with it!  This going from 80 degree days to 40 degree days stinks!!!  I think I am going to take a hot bath, lather up with some Vicks, find some throat drops and crawl back into bed.  This isn't what I had planned for the day, but sometimes things just don't work out like they are planned.  I might be back later to post a card I made for a challenge, but for now I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday.  


13 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

That's super cool! You flaunt it girly!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I am sorry you are starting to get sick.... :-( I tried clicking on your layout so I could see it better but it wouldn't get better for me... but it looks like an awesome layout out, wish I would see it bigger... You are one amazing young lady...hugs

365 Days of Cricut said...

Your layout is so cute!! I love your Haunted Mansion pics, that's one of my favorite rides! Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!

Tammy Schmitt said...

Wow! Super job... a lot of work...! I still have 4 unscrapped Disney trips I've got to do someday. I may need to CASE this one to help me catch up:-)

Sharon said...

Great layout!! Sorry to hear you are getting sick. Thank you for 'flaunting' your stuff at Flaunt It Fridays!!! :)

Dallas Freyer said...

Hey Melissa, sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather. I just back today from Orlando. I was there for a conference and got a play day on Saturday to go to the parks. It was the first time I've been there since 2008, so there was a bunch of new things. I thought about you a lot and was wishing I had taken the time to make some of your awesome tie dye shirts. Oh well, maybe next time. So, I'll be looking for to all your inspiration for my new pictures. Hope you feel better soon, Dallas

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Cool layout! Especially love that spider web frame. It's frightenly good!

And sorry to hear you are under the weather. Hope you feel better soon. If I lived closer I'd take you some chicken soup. Well, a can of chicken soup anyways. LOL. Take care, Melissa. :)

Jazmin said...

Your layout is great and I hope this can help make you feel better...

**You Won the Cricut Circle Membership over at Jazzy's Cards [www.JazzysCards.Blogspot.com]!!**

Jazzy

Kim said...

Cool page! Looks like you all had a great time:)
~Kim

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Hi Melissa. Your lo is Hauntingly Good. I love that cart and some day soon I hope to own it.

Hope you are feeling better.

Tami

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Hi wanted to let you know I have an award for you.
Please stop by when you get a chance.

Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

Good looking layout! Thanks for playing with us at Flaunt It Friday!
Hope you are feeling better soon!
Glenda

Unknown said...

Ooo fun pics and I love how you used the happy haunting cartridge! Its one of my favs! Thank you so much from putting the blink ie on your blog, you rock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...