Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 30, 2011

Still can't leave comments

Boy it sure has been a month of issues with blogger for me!  First towards the beginning of the month I couldn't post...then I couldn't view any of the blogs I follow in my blogger reader for WEEKS...then once that was fixed, for about the last week I haven't been able to leave comments on other's blogs!  FRUSTRATING!!!

On a much more important note... thank you to all that have or are currently serving our country and making sacrifices to afford us our freedoms and keep us safe.  Freedom is not free, it comes with the highest of costs...the cost of blood.  I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Memorial Day. 



6 comments:

Myrna said...

Melissa
A lot of us can't leave comments. Google and blogger are not playing fair with us right now.

Chelle said...

Try switching to google chrome. I have not had any of the problems that everyone seems to be having.

Kim. said...

I also use Google Chrome and have not had a problem.
Kim xXx

Patricia said...

Hmm.. I couldn't leave a comment here myself and have had other issues with reading some blogs as they won't load. It's very frustrating and I had given up. With the above advice from Chelle and Kim, I loaded Google Chrome for my Mac and Voila! I can read and comment.

Thanks Ladies! I wish I'd have thought to try Chrome sooner, it's also much faster than Safari has been lately.

Shelley said...

If you don't want to download Google Chrome you can try unchecking the "stay signed in" box when leaving a comment. That worked for me.

Shelley

Jazmin said...

There's an award waiting for you at www.JazzysCards.Blogspot.com

Jazzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...