Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MPS NSD Challenge #6 Incorporate a Tag

This was the second to last challenge that I completed.  For some reason...this one took me the longest to come up with an idea.   Once I remembered these vellum and metal star tags in my stash, I knew I wanted to use them, but wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to put them with.  I searched for "moon" in my Gypsy and this phrase came up and that was it!!!


"Over the Moon" was cut from the Nursery Rhymes Cricut cartridge at 3".  All papers used were from my scrap basket and I tied the stars off with some Twinery bakers twine.  I placed a small pop dot on the back of the large star to anchor it to the card, but the small star is just dangling freely. 

For not really having a vision and kind of just letting it happen, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.  

Last day of bagel orders for the school today!  One more thing to check off my list!  How are you spending your Tuesday?


6 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Hi Melissa I like the way you dangled the star from your sentiment. I love bakers twine.

I'm spending my Tuesday at work, then to a dr. apt then home for some crafting.

Kari T! said...

I love the way this just happened!!!!! It looks awesome!!!!!!
I am trying to help my son sign up for his college classes online and keep the youngest one entertained. The girls only have one more day of school!!!! Yea!!!

Nati Tristan said...

Very very cute card!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

AND well you should be pleased with it... it's adorable.. hugs

inspiredwon said...

I love the card!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!
Amanda

Creations By M said...

What a beautiful card! I just love it all.. the colors and everything! Please stop by my blog - I have an award for you!

Mary
http://marys-crafty-scraps.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...