Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 12, 2011

MPS NSD Challenge #3 Breast Cancer Theme

Challenge #3 was to make something with a Breast Cancer Theme.  I was excited to find that there is a support ribbon on the Stand and Salute Cricut cartridge!  I found it by doing a search on Shawn's site My Cut Search!  I cannot tell you how often I use her awesome site!!!  Did you know that if you are looking for a specific style of font that you can search for that too?  All you do is put the letter you are looking for in the search box and search!  You can do it in lower case or upper case and that is what it will search for!  Sure beats pulling out all of your handbooks to search for just the right font! 




The ribbon was cut out of Best Occasions Prismatic paper from the Stand and Salute Cricut cartridge at 3 1/2".  The background patterned paper is a piece of Heidi Grace that I had left over from another project.  The sentiment (which is a sentiment I LOVE!) is computer generated. 

Tonight is my last PTO meeting serving as President!  I made the decision that I didn't want to run again next year.  I have been so involved in our school PTO since Parker started at this elementary school 6 years ago, last year serving as VP and this year as President.  I will still be very involved, but I just didn't want the extra responsibilities and obligations (mostly which I put on myself) that come along with the title next year.  Jim has been traveling out of the country a lot and we are unsure of what the future holds with that come fall and Parker will be moving onto junior high which is going to put a whole new spin on our lives having kids at two different schools.  I felt a huge sense of relief when I made the announcement at the April PTO meeting that I wouldn't be seeking another term.  My official duties will not end until after I pass off my files and check signing responsibilities in June, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it looks soooooooo good!  :)  


2 comments:

Jazmin said...

I love that sentiment!!

Jazzy

Kaye said...

I like this cards: fight like a girl!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...