Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Did anybody notice anything about my card yesterday?


First off...I want to that all of you who voted for my Yeti layout over at Patches of Pink!  I won the Readers Pick!  I really appreciate your support! 

Patches of Pink


I was also wondering if anybody noticed anything special about the card I posted yesterday? Look closely... Do you see it? Is there something in the picture that I've never used before??? See it now?

I feel like that Verizon commercial "Can you hear me now?" lol


Well....do you see it now?



IT IS A...........



FLOWER FROG!!!!!!





Saturday morning I got a call from my friend Kaye saying "I left something for you on your porch."  The funny part of this story is....I sent Parker downstairs to bring me whatever was sitting on the porch and he brought me back ONLY the note that was standing up on the flower frog!  lol  So when I read the note I was like "what the heck" (or similar words hee hee).  I told Parker that there must be something else out there so he headed back outside and returned and said "This???????"  To which I replied with a loud *SQUEAL*!!!!  So excited!  Thank you Kaye!!!!!  I NOW HAVE A FLOWER FROG!!!  Some of my cards may still be going on the easel just to change things up a bit and if any of my cards are any thicker than the elephant card I will have to use the easel.  The spikes are really close together on this flower frog and I was afraid I was going to damage the paper when inserting because of the multiple paper layers, but it worked and I love the looks of it! 


Here' hoping that today is better than yesterday.  I'm still feeling very violated from the credit card fraud issue.  Karma people...karma...oh yes, I do believe! 

7 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

I never knew what those were called, but I think they are adorable!

Love your elephant card - he is just too cute! And yes, Karma will come around :)

Josie0602 said...

I love the card and the flower frog too. I want to find one of them but dont know where to look.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well of course you won.. who else would win but you. lol... I am trying really hard not to be jealous of your flower frog.. Really I happy for you.. you are one of the luckiest ladies I know... AND one of the sweetest. Hoping you have a better day today. hugs

thekolbes said...

Lucky you and what a great friend. I would love to find one.
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Nati Tristan said...

i want one of those so bad!!! What a sweet heart!

Unknown said...

Friends are great! Glad you finally got that flower frog. :-)

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Love your card and I have to go find a flower frog now so I can used it to hold up my cards for pics. Wow! Congrats on all your followers. I'm still playing catch up and have been visiting a few of my new followers today. I'm up to 201! Can you believe it. Hugs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...